About The Arbitrator
Driving positive change in corporate Australia
Michael Fraser is ‘The Arbitrator’, and creator of the new profession titled Business & Consumer Relationship Advocate. Working directly with senior executives and/or CEOs in companies (such as Telstra, Optus, and Virgin Australia), he strives to make positive changes that will improve the lives of others.
The Arbitrator works with Australian corporations in the following ways:
- Bridges the gap between corporations and disconnected customers,
- Advises corporations on ways to reduce customer complaints, and to efficiently and effectively improve the current service standard,
- Catches potentially large issues before the media are involved, and connects disaffected customers with a timely, effective solution through high-level corporate contacts,
- Provides alternative dispute resolution approaches, based on reasonable and friendly communication in place of lawyers and regulators. This is low cost and highly effective, and
- Provides private consulting services to executives.
Sadly, some corporations will knowingly engage in practices that negatively impact their customers. They will evade contact attempts, and refuse to take any responsibility for the devastation the situation may have had on customer lives.
At the request of the community and if the problem is big enough, The Arbitrator will tirelessly attempt to start a peaceful working relationship with the corporation in question. The goal will be to achieve a fair outcome for all parties, with the least amount of media, stress and cost.
You can contact The Arbitrator direct on 0458 369 975.https://twitter.com/TheArbitratorAUhttp://www.facebook.com/TheArbitratorAUhttp://www.youtube.com/TheArbitratorAUhttp://www.linkedin.com/company/the-arbitrator